Return and Exchange Policy
Thank you for shopping at SHIC! We are confident that you’ll be satisfied with your order. However, if for any reason you aren’t…
Before you return a SHIC product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. At SHIC we stand behind the quality of our products and we will replace the product free of cost if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason.
Please read below our return & exchange policies before you return any item.
What is our return policy
- SHIC has a snag free standard industry return policy. You may exchange or return any regular item for refund of your purchase price (excluding shipping charges).
- SHIC will replace the returned items free of cost or issue a refund for the cost of the goods to the credit/debit card used for online shopping.
- Due to foreign exchange rate fluctuations all refunds outside the United Kingdom will be processed at the same rate as of original purchase transaction. Items must be in original condition, unworn, unwashed, and in original packaging with all tags attached.
- Cancellations/Changes to an order: Once an order has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled.
How do I start the return process?
- Please send an email to [email protected] indicating your full name, order number, items you want to return/exchange and the reason within 3 working days from the date of receiving your parcel. In most circumstances we will ask you to take and provide a photo of the items that you would like to return, to show the reason for the return (damage, quality etc).
- We will send you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and complete address to return the items through email along with instructions
- A return /exchange email request has to be made in 7 days of receiving the package. You will have 7 days after you receive your RMA to ship out your merchandise. Please note to also check your junk-mail/spam folder if you have not received your RMA or inform us at [email protected]
- Pack and seal your return merchandise securely include a copy of RMA response email.
Return merchandise to:
SHIC Returns Processing Centre.
(complete address is provided with RMA authorization only in email)
How long could the process take?
Once package is received by us, it takes 1-3 days to make the refund/place an exchange order. Your actual bank may take 30 business days to show the credit. Refunds can only be posted up to 30 days from order receipt date. Store credit is issued for transactions older than 30 days.
- We do not cover the cost of return shipping as you will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Please note that we are not responsible for items lost in return shipping so please ensure you ship through a carrier that offers tracking service.
- Shipping and handling charges are also non-refundable.
- Orders with free shipping, exchanged or returned will be assessed. A shipping charge of £8.00 to cover the cost of original shipping will be charged. We pay this to the courier company irrespective of customer’s decision to return/exchange, hence it is recovered.
- Do not refuse delivery.
- Call us if you would like to cancel/return an order. Courier companies are third parties.
- Refused packages are abandoned by courier companies and redirection to our office is not guaranteed.
- If redirected, your package will be treated as returned and return shipping fees will be assessed.
- If the package is lost or abandoned during return, the complete cost of the package will have to be borne by the customer, therefore, please contact us if you chose to return/cancel an order and we will be happy to assist.
Need to return a defective or wrong-shipped item?
We take pride in our products. Please note there could be a variance in colour due to screen resolutions which cannot be perceived as a defect. Also due to the manual nature of the embroideries there can be notable variations in embroidery designs which are common industry accepted standards for hand-made items. All returned merchandise is subject to inspection. Exchanges for defective items will be made with identical size and item ONLY, free of charge. SHIC will cover the return shipping costs.
Your replacement item will be shipped standard shipping. If you request express shipping applicable fees will be included in your final cost. If no replacement item is available a full refund for item cost and shipping charges will be given. If you received the wrong item, to receive credit for your return shipping cost you must attach the Return Shipping Receipt along with the Return Form. SHIC will only refund the equivalent to our standard shipping charges or £8.00. Please ensure you use a trackable service as we will not be responsible for lost packages.
Unfortunately, some items are not eligible for return. If the item has been worn, is not in its original packaging or is damaged, then it is not returnable. Final sales: All Gift cards, e-gift certificates, jewellery and items marked as "Sale" are final. FINAL SALE items cannot be returned for exchange, credit, or refunds.
No refunds will be given in the following cases:
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by the carrier.
- Package refused by recipient.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition. In case of minor design and colour variations.
Note: All refunds will only be made after we have received the returned shipment, except if the package has been lost in transit.